Robert Half is currently working with a leading Bio-Tech company that are looking for a brand new marketing data analyst with at least 5 years experience.
The successful marketing data analyst will be accountable for the analysis of the field activity and sales data in order to advance their field excellence agenda by providing KPIs and generating insights leading to improvements, as well as supporting the marketing function.
The Marketing Data Analyst responsibilities:
- Engage with multiple relevant internal and senior stakeholders.
- Provide data and analytics expertise for the creation of field activity, sales data and Marketing KPIs.
- Champion data management in the UK affiliate (organise systems and processes).
- Field activity and marketing data extraction out of various systems.
- Analysis of field and marketing activities using reporting and visualisation tools.
- Writing of reports based on ad-hoc analyses for field management teams to develop and improve performance of field teams.
- Liaise with other teams to identify and leverage useful data.
- Manage sales incentive schemes from design, performance tracking and calculation of pay-outs.
- Local CRM and account plan tool business owner, feedback local requirements to Global, provide training on updates to tools.
The Marketing Data Analyst job requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in a Marketing Data Analyst / Business analytics role.
- In-depth knowledge of key field force support processes such as Account planning, Territory Design, Territory Alignment, Segmentation & Targeting;
- In-depth knowledge of digital channels analysis and its enablers (tagging, google analytics, email funnel analysis. )
- Data modelling and data manipulation skills (Relational databases, SQL )
- Expertise with visualisation tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik. )
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to present and explain complex analysis and data to senior management
This pharmaceutical company is based in Central London and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.