£40,000 - £45,000
Are you a Marketing Analyst with an interest in AdTech? Do you have strong experience with SQL/BigQuery? If yes, this could be the role for you.
An award-winning Digital Consultancy with a strong focus on AdTech is looking for a Marketing Analyst. This business helps their clients by providing them with technology, training and strategic insight to transform their business and hit their objectives. They are one of the biggest re-sellers of the Google Marketing Platform and as such have developed a strong relationship with Google. They work from beautiful offices in the heart of London's 'Tech City' which boast some of the most stunning views of the city. They have a real start up feel about them, but they work hard to deliver results to their expressive client list. They offer a fantastic list of benefits including a gym membership, PerkBox Gold Card and Friday drinks.
* Deliver marketing analysis to a range of clients across retail , travel and media
* Analyse customer journeys and attribution modelling using Google Analytics data, with the
* Understand and improve media effectiveness
* Provide insight-driven recommendations for channel optimisation
* Experience of running analysis attribution modelling and web behaviour data
* Demonstrable experience of delivering insights and data-driven recommendations
* Proficiency with SQL and working in SQL level database
* Understanding of digital marketing landscape
* Ability to build and run data models for instance RFM
* Desirable experience of working in BigQuery
This a fantastic opportunity to join a business going from strength to strength. Don't miss your chance, apply now.
Marketing Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Marketing Data Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dafydd Roberts|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 09:09|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's