I'm currently working in partnership with a highly successful B2B business in Hull who due to continued growth are now on the lookout for two Marketing Coordinators to join their expanding marketing department. The business is incredibly successful and strive to be leaders in their field, so it goes without saying that this is definitely not a company/role to miss out on. Please read on for further details.
This new and exciting Marketing Coordinator position will see you responsible for a range of marketing duties across both traditional and digital channels. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team to deliver the marketing plan
- Carrying out competitor analysis and bench marking competitor activity
- Organising and attending exhibitions, events and presentations as well as producing branded collateral for the events
- Writing engaging content for the website, social media channels as well as blog posts and news articles
- Analysing marketing data using Excel and various other software platforms
- Liaising with the Product and Category team to get projects ready for completion
If you think the above sounds like the perfect match and you have similar experience then please read on! The ideal candidate must have experience working within Category and or Product Management and be used to working within a fast paced environment. It would also be beneficial if you have industry experience within the manufacturing, construction and or building sectors. To be considered for this position you must be Degree educated, have excellent project management skills and thrive on working as part of a team.