Marketing Co-ordinator - Immediate Start
This is an opportunity for a Marketing Co-ordinator role within a rapidly growing business, supplying information management solutions to the construction industry. You will be part of a dynamic team, delivering against the strategic marketing and communications plans. You will be a well-rounded marketer contributing to all elements of the marketing mix, and be responsible for developing regular reports that track marketing performance.
NOTE: Please supply a current CV with your application
Monday-Friday 8.30-5.15, 40hrs per week
Circa £30,000 per annum – subject to experience and qualifications
1. To take operational responsibility for the delivery of key elements of a relationship led Marketing Strategy. The primary function for this role is raising awareness of Createmaster and its products and services in the construction industry.
2. Working with the Marketing Manager to deliver against the targets and objectives set within a pre-determined Marketing Plan.
3. Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute effective marketing communication strategies.
4. Typical daily activities include;
- Delivery of the communications plan – email campaigns, digital advertising etc.
- Prepare marketing reports and dashboards using Power BI to track marketing performance.
- Working with design agency / internal resource to create marketing collateral to include but not limited to: brochures, case studies, client testimonials etc.
- Updating/development of existing websites
- Copy writing
- Assisting with the organisation, promotion and delivery of client facing CPD sessions and industry events
- Confident and outgoing
- Clear communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well presented
- Educated to degree level standard
- Marketing related qualifications - completed or on-going (CIM preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar Marketing role
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent literacy and oral communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Must be conversant in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of marketing B2B in a service based industry
- Knowledge of WordPress, InDesign / Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Power BI
- Knowledge of SEO / Analytics / Google Adwords
Sponsored training and future development of role within the business available for the right candidate.