This beloved art studio is a valued institution to thousands of makers, collectors, students, and galleries nationally. You don't have to be an expert on Michelangelo et al. to become it's new Marketing Coordinator, all you need is a well-rounded marketing background across PPC, paid social and offline content.
Headquartered in the West End of London, the successful Marketing Coordinator will work in one of the most glitzy and vivacious districts in the country. As a modestly sized team, the Marketing Coordinator will match the entrepreneurial spirit of the group that thrives on creative ideas and action.
An exciting opportunity like this, for a talented Marketing Coordinator, would need to be met with 1.5+ years' paid media experience.
About the Marketing Coordinator Role
Responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Drive expertly crafted paid media campaigns (search and social)
- Create engaging offline content
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders at all levels on ways to connect with a membership audience that reaches nearly 2000
Desired skills of the Marketing Coordinator:
- Ideally 1.5+ years' experience in marketing
- A proven track record of managing multi-channel campaigns (including offline content, PPC, paid social, and more)
- An entrepreneurial attitude
The Marketing Coordinator will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £24k to £30k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Marketing Coordinator role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.