A US international law firm are currently looking for a forward-thinking Marketing Coordinator to join their London team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 1-2years marketing experience to really establish themselves in a firm and gain some excellent experience within a great team. The position covers all the firms practise areas but has a specific focus on the Life Sciences & Tech practise area.
As a successful marketing coordinator, you will be involved in:
- Assisting with pitch processes and preparation of capability statements, slide decks / pitch documents.
- Assisting in the production of the annual submissions to UK Legal 500 and Chambers directories, as well as other surveys and award submissions.
- Events planning & management.
- Managing social media posts and updating lawyer profiles.
- Keeping website content up to date.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of 1 years marketing experience within professional services.
To find out more press apply today!