Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Retail Marketing Company
Part time – Circa 20-25 hours per week (c 2/3 days)
Are you a marketer ready for truly flexible working?
We are a retail marketing company specialising in shopper marketing. Our clients include Heineken, Coca-Cola and Pepsico, and we represent retailers including Iceland, The Co-op & BP.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a marketer with excellent content skills and good knowledge of MailChimp (or similar) to drive the business forward.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Generating content for digital mailshots, working with our in-house designer to create great content, monitor it and optimise it to bring the best possible results.
- Manage the marketing communications calendar to ensure a sustained presence amongst our client base
- Look after the CRM system and optimise our contact database.
- Provide regular reporting to the senior team on each burst of activity and propose future enhancements
- Help the business grow through effective marketing and communications.
We are based in Central London near Convent Garden but, once up to speed, we are happy for you to work remotely through Microsoft Teams or Skype, so a good knowledge of these systems would be preferable.
We are looking to grow the business further in terms of marketing and one-off projects, as well as expanding our existing client base. If you have the skills to succeed, find out more about us at https://www.rmi.co/ and then apply now at CIM Marketing Jobs.