A professional membership body are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join their marketing team on a 4-month contract in an exciting and varied position based in a thriving part of London.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for producing careers content, supporting membership and delivering effective marketing and communications campaigns to raise awareness and to increase use of the organisations career support.
You will play a vital part in the project management of the company's leading programmes including the organisation of conferences, events and forums. If you are looking for a broad role which covers elements of marketing and project management and you are a very strong, confident communicator looking to develop their career in marketing, this would be a fantastic opportunity for you. There is potential for this position to be extended past 4 months or being offered it on a permanent basis.
- Marketing and communications campaigns and supporting the organisations leading forums
- Attend events to engage with key audiences and recruit new members
- Management of external and internal enquiries
- Lead on the production and dissemination of key careers information and content through targeted marketing communications campaigns
- Identify and produce content to engage with and recruit students and trainee members
- Maintain the relevant sections of the company website and contribute to the company's presence on social media
- Marketing campaign and/or communications experience including email marketing, creating content for the website and delivering social media campaigns
- Experience of delivering engagement activities with students and/or customers
- The ability to measure and analyse impact and success
- Ability to build consensus with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills, methodical approach to planning and attention to detail
Should you be interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more information, please do send your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com