My client a not for profit organisation based in a beautiful countryside location near Tamworth (a car is therefore essential) is looking for a Marketing coordinator to join their business. This role reports into the Commercial Manager and you will provide support across all areas of the marketing mix and you will have solid experience in the production of a wide variety of marketing collateral both on and offline.
The Marketing Coordinator will need to take a practical, hands-on approach to their role and they will have the ability to take on individual projects and see through from start to finish with real ownership. You will have the passion and self-confidence to improve the quality of marketing output and be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support the Commercial Manager to implement the annual marketing plan.
- Support in the development of market leading, creative and engaging campaigns.
- Production of online and off line collateral and copywriting ensuring everything published is accurate, well written and in line with businesses values.
- Work across multiple marketing channels using various tools and techniques to deliver campaigns.
- Take ownership of the delivery of events and exhibitions where necessary and work with external suppliers.
- Manage and own digital and social media marketing campaigns using Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn.
- Identify, update and review website with press releases, news, flash bulletins etc. and make suggestions where necessary.
- Support the production of KPI reports and analysis and report to Commercial Manager - Google Analytics and internal website used.
- Make full use of the CRM system to engage existing and new members - ACT and Mailchimp used.
- Be flexible in duties and responsibilities as you may be required to perform other duties such as answering calls and provide admin support
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- Experience in producing high quality marketing collateral, web content, both off line and online and have experience of the use of social media.
- A genuine self- starter comfortable in taking responsibility, showing passion, initiative and a sense of ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and creative flair. Able to demonstrate good copy writing skills.
- Possess a strong "can do" attitude with interpersonal skills to work effectively both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent IT, analytical, administration and organisational skills.
If this Marketing Coordinator role sounds of interest and you have your own vehicle to commute to their rural offices near Tamworth I would love to hear from you. My client is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Burton upon Trent, Lichfield, Coleshill, Tamworth, Market Bosworth, Bedworth, Nuneaton and Coventry.