Marketing Coordinator, Wokingham -
We've partnered with an award-winning, global consumer brand to source an organised, driven and motivated Marketing Coordinator to join their talented marketing team.
As innovative leaders in a highly competitive market, our client is an established, household-name brand with a stellar reputation. They have strong core values and a focused brand vision, which drives their business and sets them apart from their competitors. If you're looking to work for a business that will not only listen to your ideas, but actively encourage you to pursue them, then this is the role for you!
With a generous salary on offer, industry-leading benefits package and a strong cultural emphasis on personal development and mentoring; this is truly a great place to work.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the design and implementation of financial services retail campaigns to support sales.
- Deliver finance campaigns which are on time and within budget
- Support the design, production and implementation of our client's campaign communications for a variety of stakeholders
- Support the wider marketing function in the sales planning process
- Create and deliver analysis for all marketing activities and campaigns
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Knowledge of finance is essential
- Attention of detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels
If this sounds up your street, apply now! This role won't be on our books for long!
Ideally located in Berkshire, their offices are easily commutable from Wokingham, Reading, Camberley, Bracknell, Farnborough, Woking, Guildford, Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Weybridge, Fleet and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.