Based in central London
About my client:
This is one of the most established and innovative names in the the gaming industry worldwide, having been a market leader for over 40 years.
- Work with the group Marketing and Communications Manager to develop the digital strategy
- Check, schedule and send all emails and SMS messages
- Regularly review all club websites to ensure relevant campaigns are live
- Oversee the marketing creative output in line with the corporate brand guidelines
- In conjunction with marketing manager, develop the social media strategy
- You will ideally come from a gaming, hotel or multisite background.
- You'll have experience in digital marketing including email, SMS, social media
- Preferably knowledge of Exact Target or similar ESP
- Be a self starter with the ability to multi task in fast paced environment
If you think this could be for you, please get in touch. Marketing Coordinator Salary £28,000 Based in central London