This top leisure attraction company are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to grow and develop their marketing experience! Read on!
Marketing Coordinator - £22,000-£24,000 - London
A top sightseeing/destination attraction in the heart of London is looking to invest in their Marketing Coordinator in this fantastic opportunity!
As Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with the Assistant Manager and the GM on all marketing and communications activity. Your main duties will include:
- ensuring all social media platforms are consistent and kept up-to-date
- keeping all online channels across web and mobile updated
- creating and deploying regular email marketing campaigns
- securing local and national press opportunities
- working with an in-house designer to pull together all creative assets
To be considered for this great Marketing Coordinator role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar marketing role, within a consumer focused business
- knowledge of the attractions industry would be beneficial
- a self-starter and a confident individual
- a good grounding in digital marketing
If this Marketing Coordinator role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Marketing Coordinator - £22,000-£24,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.