Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager - UX Design Studio
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits
About The Company
My client is an exciting, cutting edge digital and UX design studio based in the heart of London. Due to recent growth, they are seeking a talented Marketing Communications Manager to join their dynamic team, marketing the company to a B2B audience. This digital and UX studio is at forefront of stunning design and cutting edge innovation, and as a business they doubled in size last year. They have a global presence, and partner with an impressive list of well-known brands from different verticals.
This digital and UX studio foster a tight knit family feel team culture, and the new Marketing Communications Manager will be joining a friendly and dedicated team of like-minded industry professionals.
About the Marketing Communications Manager role
The new Marketing Communications Manager will get great exposure working in an in-house capacity and reporting directly into the MD of the company.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Communications Manager:
* Develop and implement the marketing communications plan for the company
* Create compelling content and messaging across multiple platforms including social media, website and blogging, driving client leads
* Run engaging events for the agency and attend key industry events as an integral member of the team
* Build relationships with trade and business media within the digital and UX design sphere
* Ultimately work to raise brand awareness of the company amongst stakeholders and your B2B audience of prospect clients
You'll be a talented marketing communications practitioner, looking to grow your career in an in-house capacity at a rapidly expanding and hugely innovative organisation.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Experience managing marketing communications strategies to a B2B audience
* Minimum of 3+ years' experience, either from an agency or in-house environment
* Ability to deliver compelling content across multiple channels
* Passion for digital innovation and UX design
* A bright innovative thinker able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
For more information about the Marketing Communications Manager role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.