My client are a leading Not for profit membership organisation operating across the UK. They have an opening for an experienced and creative Marketing Communications Manager to work alongside their Head of Marketing and wider team to develop and deliver a robust multi-channel communications plan.
The Marketing Communications Manager will develop, co-ordinate and implement multiple communications plans to support member acquisition and retention. Key duties will include:
* Planning all membership marketing communications to drive engagement
* Planning and scheduling all member communications
* Developing affiliate member plans and developing partner relationships
* Content creation across multiple channels (online and offline)
* Developing segmented communications programmes using CRM data
* Identifying opportunities for member growth, gaining market insight and monitoring competitor activity
* Analysis of all marketing activities to drive future campaigns
In order to succeed in this role, you will come armed with previous of experience of working within a busy service focused marketing department where an integrated approach was adopted. If you have previous experience of working within a membership led organisation, great but what is more important is that you have excellent project management skills and can work in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Finally, you must have excellent skills across the full marketing mix and be a regular user of the Adobe Creative suite and InDesign in-particular.
Interviews will be held in the next week or two, so don't hesitate to apply if you meet the above criteria.
Marketing Communications Manager, £35k - Birmingham