This is a phenomenal opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager to join a disruptive Fintech organisation during this phase of high growth, taking full ownership of the marketing function and developing it as you see fit.
This position offers full autonomy as you will be working on a marketing & communications plan, managing the website, generating highly engaging content for social media and management of external agencies (paid ads, social media, PR etc.)
You will also be working on a number of events (conferences, exhibitions & client events) and working closely with the business development team to generate optimal marketing materials to maximise revenue from existing and new clients.
The business has ambitious plans for the future and see marketing as a key component that will hugely contribute in achieving their goals.
- Owning overall marketing strategy for the business
- Acting as a central point for everything communication, messaging and content generation.
- Creating highly engaging content for social media campaigns
- Managing external third party agencies
- Organising conferences, exhibitions & client's events
- 5+ years in marketing and campaign management within Financial Services
- Experience in campaign management, development and implementation of a marketing plan
- Experience in communications, writing compelling content for both social media and PR
- Experience in managing external third party agencies
- Ability to work in a standalone marketing role
The business is a fast growing Fintech firm that focuses on providing expert service to institutional clients across EMEA.
Salary & Benefits
£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.