Marketing Communications Manager
Salary circa £50,000
Based North London
Do you enjoy outdoor sports and have experience in managing digital and brand campaigns, then this role could be for you...
The role of Marketing Communications Manager requires an outstanding communicator with a strong ability to motivate and influence others in a fast moving and entrepreneurial working environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a pivotal role in the development of the annual communications plan with engagement from key stakeholders.
- Lead our communications planning for new product releases, marketing campaigns and brand storytelling.
- Work with external creative, media and PR agencies to deliver impactful campaigns in line with commercial objectives and our communications calendar.
- Work with the in-house creative team to create and distribute valuable content to attract, acquire and engage relevant audiences.
- Own the brand communications calendar for owned channels (email, website and social)
- Set and report against campaign KPIs.
- Build strong relationships with our CEO, directors and senior media contacts to identify opportunities and grow media coverage.
- Work collaboratively with international PR agencies and local marketing execs to proactively pitch stories with local media.
- Craft interesting content which engages with the media narrative.
- Develop and lead the global social media strategy.
- Support the Communications Exec to implement the social media plan on a day to day basis.
- Support the Communications Exec to engage with local social media owners (direct or distributor) to implement the strategy and guide the creation of local content.
- Monthly reporting of spend vs budget
- Annual review of activity and performance to feed into annual planning and budget process.