Are you a Marketing Communications professional ready for your next assignment? This is a fantastic opportunity for an interim Marketing Communications Manager to join a leading property investment organisation.
Due to an internal secondment you will be hitting the ground running with a busy communications schedule help and you will be tasked to drive the successful execution of corporate communications.
- Creating, managing and recycling content and collateral and ensuring all channels for communication are working to full capacity
- Managing social media content
- Project managing and logistically supporting corporate communications campaigns and one-off events
- Driving and executing effective internal communications that help deliver the corporate strategy with greater business-wide understanding
- Strong track record of experience in managing communications.
- Experience in Professional or Financial Services
- Track record of working in a corporate setting with senior managers in a complex internal and external stakeholder environment.
- An ability to understand how social media can be used to support corporate communications.
If you are available and have the necessary skills to push boundaries in your next role then please apply today.