In this varied role you will be expected to plan and deliver a range of integrated campaigns aimed at employees to help them cope with anything from stress and depression to bereavement and debt.
Marketing Communications Manager - 3 Month Contract - £40,000 pro rata - London
This charitable organisation has been working in the City of London since 1883 and provides invaluable support as well as partnering up with likeminded organisations to develop a range of informative and interactive products and services to help their members.
In the role of Marketing Communication Manager, you will be responsible for planning and delivering a range of campaigns to members and the industry. These will include events, printed collateral, content, email, social media and corporate reports.
A big focus of the role is content development - anything from enewsletters to website, articles for industry publications, press releases, social media and presentations. You will need to be able to adapt your style accordingly and be comfortable with writing content from scratch as well as editing existing materials.
You will work alongside a digital team as well as managing external suppliers. In addition you will also work with external partners and organisations. By nature you will be someone who is a strong communicator, collaborative and capable of managing multiple projects and balancing priorities.
You will also have responsibilty of managing budgets, reporting on all results, monitoring performance and making adjustments to the campaign plan or activity accordingly. You should be aware of how to track campaigns.
To be considered for the role of Marketing Communications Manager, you will need:
- to be available immediately
- to have a proven background in copywriting for a number of channels both from scratch as well as with editing existing material
- to have experience in managing integrated campaigns - events, printed collateral, enewsletters, social media, websites
- to have experience in budget management, performance monitoring and reporting on results
- to have a background in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders, partners and suppliers.
- ideally you will have experience in financial services, public sector, not for profit or education
If this sounds like you, apply now.
Marketing Communications Manager - 3 Month Contract - £40,000 pro rata - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.