Blue Skies are excited to be working with this innovative FS/Business Services organisation based in Worcester. It's an exciting time to join the business who are evolving quickly and are now looking to grow their marketing team with the addition of an experienced Marketing Communications Manager.
This role is a home based role with travel to team/company meetings and events required, mainly in Worcester. Candidates will therefore need to be self-directed in their approach and will need to be able to commute easily as and when needed. Please consider this when applying.
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for the development of a range of both internal and external communications activities, including content marketing activity. The successful candidate will own and deliver the content marketing strategy and develop a consistent brand message and tone of voice across all online and offline channels. You will possess exceptional writing skills and will lead on content development for prospect, client and staff written communications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering the content marketing strategy across all media channels, reaching; clients; prospects; influencers; potential employees and referrers.
- Continuously develop, manage and execute a content calendar, working with the client facing teams to identify opportunities and work with them to generate valuable and accurate content.
- Identifying the stories from the market and business, from news stories and service developments through to thought leadership, turning this into content that can be deployed across all our owned channels social media, website and blog.
- Producing engaging content across multiple formats, including: web pages, news items, case studies and email marketing and to support the wider Marketing team in developing videos, press releases, brochures, award entries, infographics, blogs and social posts.
- Supporting the development of marketing propositions and sales messages.
- Maintain the corporate voice across all communications (internal and external), delivering engaging content across to increase the volume and level of engagement of followers.
- Monitor external social content related to the public sector, to ensure we have a voice in appropriate conversations.
- Working with our client facing and internal teams, develop and keep an up to date, deep product knowledge to enable production of relevant, targeted content and to identify potential content marketing opportunities.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to identify and develop powerful campaign themes, thought leadership activity and content for external audiences.
- Utilise existing thought leadership activities and publications to engage with our audiences and help develop new material.
- Working with the marketing team, implement platforms and tools to monitor social media performance.
- Support employee engagement via internal communications activities.
The successful candidate will ideally have a B2B/professional/financial services background and be used to working in a challenging fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines. Knowledge of the NHS or public sector would be beneficial but not essential.Please apply directly or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss.
In return you will work with a dedicated marketing team with a supportive team ethos and for a growing business that is still small enough to ensure that you won't be lost in the crowd. You'll have the chance to make your mark and be noticed and that could quickly lead to new opportunities and challenges.