We don't stand still at Barclaycard. Innovation is the key to our success, and everything we do is focused on taking our business to new levels of excellence. Constantly challenging traditional ways of thinking, and always looking for new ways to make payments simpler for our customers, this approach is reflected in the calibre of the people who work for us.
Barclaycard started in the UK, but today we issue cards throughout Europe and the US. With over 31 million customers and our dedication to helping people buy and sell however they want every day, we’re looking forward to an exciting and profitable future.
Outline of the Role
The role sits within the Barclaycard Business Solutions Marketing Team, with the accountability for developing integrated creative campaigns, but also looking after key existing customer activity. Both online and offline experience is required and you’ll be well-versed in b2b marketing
As a Communications Manager, you’ll develop, implement and manage the successful delivery of innovative, high-quality; customer centric marketing communications campaigns for the businesses of all sizes.
You’ll need strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build great working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. Your work experience to-date may well have included agency-side as well as client-side positions and prior Financial Services is helpful as well as experience within b2b marketing.
What you’ll need
As Communications Manager, you’ll need to:
- Translate Barclaycard business’ needs and customer insight into leading-edge campaigns, ensuring delivery of world-class communications
- Ensure customer focus is at the heart of all campaign activity
- Develop leading-edge creative, deployed through multiple channels
- Build strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Possess a great eye for detail and ensure campaigns are delivered on time, on brief and on budget
- Be comfortable working in a fluid organisation, be adaptable and willing to support wherever you’re needed.
What you will get in return
Join us, and we'll offer you training and development opportunities that support and complement your career aspirations. A competitive salary and attractive pension package are standard, and with private healthcare and great holiday entitlements, you'll enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry.