About our team:
· We’re a dynamic, creative, friendly team responsible for marketing SAGE’s growing portfolio of Open Access journals. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team and to bring your own marketing ideas and creativity.
· We are a recently formed group and think with a start-up mentality within a well-established company.
· Our work is vital to driving revenue in support of ambitious growth targets, and we thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· We love testing new ideas and finding the most successful ways of speaking to our target markets about our products.
About our company:
· SAGE is an independent, leading academic and professional publisher. We are a growing company, with over 1,500 employees based in London, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Singapore, New Delhi, and Melbourne.
· We believe that education is intrinsically valuable to a healthy society, and we're dedicated to producing high quality content in our journals, books, and digital products.
· We're passionate about contributing to our local communities; we run a diverse mix of community-based programs each year and we make sure everyone has the chance to get involved.
Could you be our new Marketing Communications Executive? Are you:
· A proactive and self-motivated team player with a BA degree (or equivalent) and 1-3 years’ experience in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or a related field, looking to take your next steps in a role that’s key to company success?
· A super-organized multi-tasker with strong skills in managing projects, deadlines, and expectations?
· An excellent communicator happy to lead and collaborate with colleagues across the business?
· Equipped with a keen eye for detail and design, and an understanding of what works in terms of both message and aesthetics when creating campaigns?
· Experienced in creating engaging, effective email campaigns, with the ability to write compelling copy and proofread accurately?
· Skilled with HTML, Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and good at picking up new software and in-house systems?
· Highly analytical, with the skill and will to quickly interpret results, solve problems, and spot trends?
Your new role:
· Is focused on developing and implementing effective marketing communications within our growing team.
· Is fast-paced and varied – you’ll be managing the creation of email campaigns across subject areas from beginning to end, including copywriting, editing, HTML building, data briefing, deployment, and reporting.
· Encourages testing and experimentation to continually improve our marketing strategies.
· Will give you the opportunity to lead on projects, collaborate with colleagues at all levels across the business to develop new marketing solutions for Open Access, and grow into a marketing communications expert.
The closing date is Wednesday 16th August.
To Apply, please click on Apply Now below.