- Well known Swindon brand.
- Highly varied role.
- Excellent company culture.
What you'll be doing
Working with the Communications Manager you will develop the comms strategy, write press releases for local and national news and write copy for information booklets, magazines and for the website.
You will assist various divisions to deliver marketing campaigns including the production of promotional material, web content, enewsletters and display materials.
Working across numerous social platforms you will develop and promote the brand through these external channels, and you will develop internal communications through both digital and hard copy. This is a highly varied role, with a great company and team environment and loads of rooms for progression.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent content/copywriting skills
- Proven editing and proof-reading skills
- Experience of using social media platforms
- High level of attention to detail
- Full driving license and a car
- Experience within a B2B environment would be ideal
- Professional qualifications such as CIPR or relevant degree would be desirable
You'll be joining a great team with a fantastic company culture. With regular social events and charity days, office lunches, and good benefits, this company has it all, and there are realistic prospects for long term career progression. The salary is competitive (£24k-£26k) and with the variety within this role, there's no fear of getting bored!
If you have worked within a similar internal/external comms role and are looking for that next great step, apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.