Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Communications Executive position with a highly successful, global tech business in the Pontefract area. This role will be available on a 8-12 month FTC or day rate in the region of £200-£300 per day.
Working within a wider marketing team of 8, you will be responsible for the implementation of marketing communications to a global audience, working closely with the Head of Global Marketing. You will be responsible for predominantly proactive marketing communications/PR and developing a calendar of content to gain maximum coverage through both traditional and online channels.
Initially a contract, this position may have the potential to become permanent.
- Content creation across a range of channels including social media, email and offline.
- Ensure the website is kept up to date with all solutions, events, assets and campaign information.
- Assistance with event management.
- Acting as a brand champion internally, ensuring all content is in line with company guidelines.
- Taking a lead in creation of marketing materials.
- Executing global communication campaigns.
Key experience required:
- Marketing and communications/PR experience in a B2B environment.
- Highly efficient and organised.
- A flair for content creation.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- International company experience highly desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Based in the Pontefract region, this Marketing Communications Executive role is commutable from Leeds, Doncaster, Goole, Hull, Wakefield, York and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.