We currently have a fantastic 12 month fixed term contract opportunity for an experiencedMarketing Communications Executive (eCRM) to join our Marketing team in London.
On a day to day basis, you’ll involved in the following:
- Preparing, developing and delivering compelling copy for emails ensuring the highest level of quality and accuracy
- Building emails using ACCA templates in HTML and inline CSS
- Preparing post deployment campaign reports and undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Developing and maintaining digital content and digital products that can be delivered through marketing campaigns
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the teams marketing objectives are met
- Is educated to degree level or equivalent – a CIM qualification would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
- Has previous experience working in a similar role with exposure and working knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Has working knowledge of CRM systems such as Oracle Service Cloud, Exact Target or Dotmailer
- Has basic HTML, CSS and Adobe creative suite experience - essential
- Has strong verbal and written skills supported with cultural awareness of dealing across international markets, along with an impeccable eye for detail
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Core benefits including Private Healthcare, Income Protection and Group Pension Plan
- Customisable benefits such as Dental Insurance, Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work scheme
- Flexi-time, dress down Fridays and a great working environment
Interested in this role? Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application.
Close Date: 25/10/2017
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time