Marketing Communications Executive, Cambridge -
A leading and growing consumer distribution organisation based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a dynamic and personable Marketing and Comms Executive to join their team and deliver the brand strategy and marketing comms for key clients. You will need at least two years marketing comms experience, ideally product marketing, with exceptional communication skills.
As Marketing Comms Executive, working alongside the wider team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing key relationships with vital clients, understanding their needs and requirements, ensuring you are aligned with their objectives
- Identifying opportunities to grow client brands in new channels and dedicating your efforts to driving the best trade marketing campaigns in store
- Driving multi-channel marketing communications campaigns and coordinating the execution of engaging POS materials, marketing materials and collateral
- Utilising your creative story telling ability to produce press and oversee deliver of content
- Regularly liaising with external agencies, managing projects and guaranteeing all external campaigns are consistent and on brand
This is a great opportunity to be part of a leading organisation that offers great career progression opportunities, an enriching environment and competitive salary. Due to the location of their Cambridgeshire based office this role is commutable from Cambridge, Cambourne, Bar Hill, St Ives, Huntingdon, Royston, St Neots, Ely, Waterbeach, Biggleswade, Papworth Everard, Longstanton, Peterborough, Saffron Walden, Bedford and Kettering.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.