A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a marketing and communications executive to join a large global financial services business based in Milton Keynes. You will be responsible for managing and developing customer literature, ensuring it's in line with the brand, budget and customer journey.
This role would suit a bright and hands-on individual with excellent project management and stakeholder management skills, looking to start or continue a career in the financial services industry.
Your responsibilities are:
- Working on all business collateral, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Liaising with key stakeholders to deliver on multiple projects
- Developing communications strategy through information gather
- Developing digital solutions for collateral
- Ensuring activities are streamlined and internal processes are adhered to
- Managing multiple briefs with different parts of the business and working to deadlines
- Managing and briefing third party agencies
- Delivering and managing B2B content, collateral and marketing materials
Your requirements are:
- Strong project management experience is essential
- Agency experience is strongly advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to influence
- Strong attention to detail in a busy environment
- Hands on B2B marketing experience is preferred
- Process driven and experience in audit trail
- A can-do and positive attitude
You will joining a collaborative and supportive in a strong brand with a chance to progress and grow your career. You will be given the tools to succeed as well as the autonomy to perform well. Along with a generous base salary, you will be provided with outstanding benefits and bonus scheme. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.