About The Company
This leading FMCG brand, a rapid growth, Queen’s Award winning business, is seeking a Marketing Co-ordinator to execute upon strategic marketing initiatives as they scale their flagship FMCG food brands in the UK and globally.
The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in co-ordinating and project managing online and offline marketing initiatives, product launches, brand partnerships and their ongoing digital transformation as part of a global team.
The successful candidate will interact with senior management and a range of external stakeholders. As part of a fast-growing marketing team, the execution-focused marketing role will offer real responsibility and rapid potential career advancement.
About The Marketing Co-ordinator role
This key marketing role will get hands on experience across multiple marketing channels, under the guidance of the Head of Marketing & Communications.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive / Marketing Co-ordinator
- Project managing a range of marketing initiatives across eCommerce, social media, PR, digital marketing, offline events, creative and award entries
- Overseeing outsourced marketing team resources (designers, copywriters, digital marketers, website developers, video creatives) to ensure activities are tracked and company objectives met
- Project managing a new offline marketing channel, which will involve peer benchmarking, documentation preparation, stakeholder communication and management updates
- Managing marketing outreach to new platforms, publications, brands, experts, spokespeople, influencers and customers to develop new partnerships and growth opportunities for the brand
- Representing the brand at key offline marketing events around the UK with other team members
- Helping with additional strategic marketing projects as required by management
- Ideally, you are passionate about marketing with 3+ years experience in a marketing role, either in-house or via an agency
- Exceptional project management, planning and marketing organisation skills essential
- Familiarity with marketing data reporting and comfortable measuring and working to marketing KPIs
- If you have experience of ecommerce management experience (e.g Amazon) or have some PR experience that will also be beneficial but is not essential
For more information about the Marketing Executive / Marketing Co-ordinator role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at email@example.com