Great opportunity for a second jobber to work in this successful city-based financial services insurance organisation.
This insurance broker provides products and services to high net worth individuals, sole practitioners and multinational corporations across the globe
As International Marketing Co-ordinator you will be providing support and guidance to colleagues overseas by sharing marketing campaigns, creating marketing materials for an external audience.
Your role will include:
- working alongside the International Marketing Manager to deliver the strategy to support the international offices
- supporting the marketing community via microsites and other channels
- establishing best practice and consistent brand application
- maximising opportunities for digital and PR
To be successful in this Marketing Co-ordinator role you MUST have:
- previous experience in a marketing role within either financial services or professional services industry
- significant marketing and brand experience
- strong stakeholder management experience
- excellent project management experience
- good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- ability to speak German would be an advantage
If you can tick these boxes then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online...
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.