A firmly established family run B2B electrical retail business based in West London.THE ROLE
As Marketing Executive you will be working closely with the CEO and COO of this family run business, setting up and managing the marketing function from the ground up! It is a great opportunity to work for an established business with strong leadership and team engagement who value your work/life balance.
You will be responsible for:
- writing the sales & marketing strategy with a focus on developing marketing plans which will help the business continue to grow and develop
- managing SEO, PPC and social media strategies
- improving the website and ensuring it's updated with relevant content and product information
- marketing and sales analysis
- developing a relevant CRM strategy and email marketing campaignsYOU
To be successful in this Marketing Executive role you MUST HAVE:
- significant marketing experience within a B2B environment, ideally in the construction, interior design or building trade
- the ability to develop the marketing strategy in line with the company's overall business objectives and vision
- strong email and copywriting experience with excellent digital skills, including SEO and website experience
- good data analysis and reporting skills
- strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
If this sounds like a challenge you have the right skllls for then please apply online now...Marketing Co-ordinator - Part Time - £25,000-£30,000 - West London If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.