Marketing Co-Ordinator - Part Time, Berkhamsted -
An excellent new opportunity has become available for an experienced marketer to join this highly reputable Hertfordshire based organisation. This position requires a real all-rounder who has solid marketing experience both online/offline. Joining a dedicated and passionate team, you will have a minimum of 1 years' marketing experience and have skills in website management.
- Content writing for marketing collateral
- Driving engagement across all social media channels
- Working on the website to ensure as much traffic as possible
- Experience of managing WordPress websites
- Understanding of SEO
- Agency management
- The ability to drive engagement across all social media channels.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Hands on experience and be someone who isn't afraid to get stuck in
- A keen interest within digital marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven marketeer to excel within a growing business. This role is commutable from Tring, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Chesham, Princes Risborough or Dunstable.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.