Are you a creative Marketing Campaigns Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We are partnering with a global entertainment organisation as they're looking for a dynamic Marketing Campaigns Manager to join the wider team.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating international communications strategies, plans and campaigns in line with organisational objectives.
You will work closely with all areas of the business (commercial, digital, public relations, content, trade and insight), as well as hiring and working with external agencies and freelancers monitoring and assessing at a regional and global level, measuring ROI of all campaigns.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the business as they will provide a great level of support but also autonomy to operate how you best see fit.
Apply below to find out more!
- Planning a variety of localised and global marketing campaigns for the organisation
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Project Managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet target objectives
- A/B testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness
- Reporting campaigns results to senior management and explaining variances
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI's as set by the Head of Marketing
- 3+ years working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Strong technical ability and marketing platform experience
- Ability to work to organisational deadlines and KPI's
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns
a global leading entertainment organisation based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.