An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Campaigns Lead to join the retail arm of a Financial Services provider on an initial 6 month contract.
The purpose of the role is to:
- To be the prime point of contact in briefing and delivering marketing communications campaigns (multi-channel advertising and direct marketing) as per the approved marketing plan:
- Managing a team of external agency relationships (creative and media planning/buying) and 2 campaign managers in delivering campaigns.
- To be responsible for leading the end to end implementation of multi-channel advertising and direct marketing campaigns - through offline and digital channels;
- This activity could include: digital display and biddable ads; press ads; outdoor/posters; radio ads; direct marketing mailings; email campaigns.
- Responsibilities include:
- developing the individual campaign briefs for agencies; ensuring campaigns are built around key target audiences and business objectives;
- leading and project managing the delivery of the campaign through all stages of creative development and approvals, production and media planning/buying;
- ensuring outputs are delivered on time; that they're customer focussed and on brand; and approved through the formal FCA Financial Promotions sign off process;
- ensuring robust metrics are in place for measuring the performance of the campaign against its objectives;
- managing agency account teams in delivering campaigns. This includes managing the direct marketing supplier chain (i.e. printers, mailing house).
- To brief operational partners on campaign plans and associated forecasts for calls and post, in order to maintain optimum levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Track record of B2C campaign marketing, preferably in a regulated financial services environment.
- Must have experience of being the main point of contact in project managing the end to end delivery of campaigns, including briefing and directing agencies; managing the work flow to production; approving creative and media plans for traditional offline and digital media.