Robert Half are recruiting Immediately for an Interim Marketing Campiagn Officer for an Education Organisation in Birmingham
You will need to be immediately available and have the relevant Education Marketing experience
You will require marketing skills and experience to develop a variety of campaigns and events that engage and excite prospective students
Within digital and print marketing - you will manage the prospective applicant data through the student journey; developing print and digital marketing materials; event planning; and implementing a range of marketing communications.
Essential experience required:
- Marketing in the FE or HE sector or similar public sector body from an Education standpoint
- Excellent copy writing and proof-reading skills - writing brochures and prospectuses
- Delivering high quality and innovative marketing solutions, implementing marketing related initiatives
- Experience of working with external media and suppliers
- Ability to work with new technology and delivering social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of developing and implementing a plan to deliver timely and relevant communications at each stage of the student decision making process (or other consumer purchasing process)
- Experience of writing engaging copy for a range of different audiences, stakeholders and purposes
- Producing a variety of marketing materials across a range of media from print to digital as well as organising events
- Experience of effective planning, implementation and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Superb communication skills and ability to work with a broad variety of stakeholders
£13.70 per hour (£26k) - £15.81 per hour (£30k)
3 month role
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.