Our client a successful educational provider has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Manager. They will be responsible for engaging customers through developing and implementing a robust engagement plan.
They will be responsible for designing and delivering a marketing programme, with brand at the centre of what they do, focusing on new, current and lapse customers.
The person for this role will have a strong understanding of the marketing and the target audience and put the customer at the centre of all they do. The KPIs for this role will be delivering the best ROI and profitable demand generation.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Campaign Manager
- Support the building of the brand and putting it front of mind
- Create and implement the brand customers engagement plan
- Analyse the marketing and performance and provide recommendations and create campaigns with findings
- Responsible for full campaign management
- Analyse campaign performance and use provide
Skills and Attributes
- An experienced marketer with a good grasp of the full marketing mix
- Experience in CRM and campaign management
- Experience of budget management and able to track and allocate spend
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills