You will be responsible for managing all the marketing campaigns for new product launches, partnerships, sponsorships and licenses for an amazing and world recognised brand.
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and a Social Media Manager to strategies and implement marketing campaigns both online and offline.
They're a tight group of people and there's a true family feel in the office, if this is something you're interested in finding our more about, please click the link below.
- Implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Managing the website (content creation, management and optimisation)
- Lead generation, focused on ROI and analysis
- Event Management (conferences and exhibitions)
- Supporting the creation of marketing collateral
- 2+ years' experience in a Marketing Executive/Assistant role
- Experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in managing events (conferences and exhibitions)
- Experience in tracking ROI
- Analytical experience in ideal
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
A leading and globally recognised hospitality organisation based in London.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.