The experience we need.
- Previous experience in an end-to-end marketing campaign management role (or you may be an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager working for a marketing agency who wants to move in house)
- Some good direct marketing experience with a good appreciation of ATL channels will be a bonus
- Experience delivering integrated campaigns on a local and national level would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to progress your career with a well-known brand.
An end-to-end marketing campaign delivery role with plenty of opportunity to have input into campaign strategy. You'll work with a number of external marketing agencies to deliver compelling marketing campaigns to consumers across the full marketing mix. As far as brands, marketing budgets, and the profile and variety of campaigns goes, it doesn't get much better than this.
A household-name brand with a growing marketing team, excellent benefits package and good career progression. They place a huge emphasis on their brand values, both consumer facing and internally. They look for collaborative, smart and forward-thinking marketers who want to make a real difference.
What you’ll get in return.
- A salary bracket between £25k - £37k, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package including a highly competitive pension contribution, 28 days holiday, 10% on target bonus with the potential to exceed this, and more
- The chance to work for a well-known brand and join a growing team
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
Alternatively, please contact Phoebe on 0117 317 8103