Due growth and continually increasing opportunity in the market, one of the UK's leading specialist travel companies has created a new opportunity for an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager.
With their main office amongst the fashionable bars and chic restaurants in the up and coming area of Farringdon, just a two minute walk from the station, the organisation have established themselves in a little under 15 years as one of the most successful and innovative travel and leisure businesses in the country with a number of distinct brands in their umbrella.
This position will be a key role in ensuring the continued success of their original business, which now boasts a turnover of £70 Million, sending 200,000 clients to trips in 30 different countries.
Benefits naturally include the opportunity for international, as well as subsidised gym membership, discounts at local establishments, 25 days annual leave (after probation), and great social events.
We're looking for a creative marketer who loves bringing an innovative campaign to life for customers. Working closely with external partners (tourist boards & hotels) and the internal product team, you'll be delivering 3 / 4 campaigns annually that'll resonate with both new and existing customers of a leading travel brand.
- Working with the marketing team to develop and manage the marketing communications plan across digital, offline and retention channels.
- Ownership on numerous marketing campaigns, ranging from industry leading content marketing to the production and distribution of an annual brochure.
- Ownership of reporting on marketing campaigns and activities.
- Liaising with the product team to create and fulfil effective and commercially beneficial marketing plans with external suppliers, such as tourist boards or hotels.
- Coordinating the production of marketing collateral by creating detailed and effective campaign briefs for the in-house design team.
- Work closely with the different channel teams (SEO / PPC / Paid Social / Social / Email / Video) to assist with content production, output and reporting.
- Owning Tourist Board / Partner Relationships
- Daily management of internal and external campaign KPIs
- With extensive experience in campaign marketing management, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering tangible results
- The ability to translate strategy, define process and drive the process through the business
- Capable of delivering to a high quality and creating effective campaigns working with the team internally and externally.
- Proven success in working across a variety of offline and digital channels, coordinating multi-channel campaigns
- Analytical and able to get actionable insight from numbers
- Driven by seeing real results and ROI
- Comfortable with Google Sheets
- Comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
If you are a highly organised campaign manager looking for your next step to be with a one of the leading companies in it's industry, please submit your application for consideration immediately.