Digital Marketing Campaign Executive, Princess Risborough -
The Opportunity - Digital Marketing Campaign Executive
This is an excellent and rare opportunity for a driven and confident Marketing Campaign Executive to join a highly established and innovative not-for-profit in Aylesbury! They are a well-established membership-based organisation with a fantastic and friendly marketing team and masses of marketing plans ahead of them. Given their flexible working opportunities they can offer 2-3 days home working per week.
Responsibilities - Digital Marketing Campaign Executive
- Executing campaigns across the full mix of digital channels such as: social, email, SEO, content, AdWords and occasionally some traditional channels
- Woking closely with an exciting pool of key stakeholders to support the wider business promote and drive membership through a mix of product launches and marketing activities
- Regularly producing campaign reports to measure success of campaigns and recognise areas for improvement and adaptation, alongside delivering analysis of digital channel performance. This will have you involved in utilising CRM systems and effectively reporting to the wider team
- Demonstrating your capable experience in time management and approaching conflicting deadlines efficiently
Your Experience - Digital Marketing Campaign Executive
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a digital campaign role, within a commercially driven organisation. A membership organisation would be desirable nevertheless, not essential
- At least 2-4 years’ experience delivering campaigns across emails, social and SEO
- Capable experience reporting on campaigns
- A bubbly personality that will fit in well with a driven and collaborative team
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning industry leader, within a highly collaborative and enriching team. This role can be predominantly worked from home; however, you must be able to commute to the Aylesbury based office several times a week in the near future.
Due to the location of their office, this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Luton, Slough, Beaconsfield, Amersham, High Wycombe, Slough, Marlow, Princess Risborough and most parts of Buckinghamshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.