Marketing Campaign Executive, Hammersmith
Our is the largest 1Gb residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years they’ve grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1Gb broadband to urban areas across the UK.
As they continue to evolve their strategy they are looking for people who believe in reliability, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on….
Our client is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to create exciting and compelling customer campaigns that inspire people to join this brand.
As the Marketing Campaign Executive, you will need to be a customer-focused, passionate and highly motivated Marketing Superstar who has experience creating multi-channel campaigns, utilising data and insights to build compelling propositions and exciting creatives. You will have experience of working across offline and offline channels, be able to brief and manage agencies and freelancers as well as manage multiple stakeholders across various teams. You will enjoy interrogating data, understanding “why” and recommending improvements. Finally, you must be a self-starter, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and wants to develop a career in an ambitious team within a growing business.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you support them to drive the demand for this brand with exciting propositions and meet our customer targets.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Planning and execution of marketing campaigns, with focus on direct channels (both online and offline)
- Management of the communication plans to customers
- Develop strong understanding and improvement of our segments to build targeted and relevant value propositions to address their specific needs
- Extracting, managing and developing processes to prepare target lists and ensure campaign delivery on time
- Regularly analyse and report on campaign and channel performances, help devise testing plans to improve key metrics and future campaign plans
- Working with and managing relationships with agencies and suppliers to drive brand awareness, customer engagement and generate business
- Adhere to brand guidelines for use in all communications.
- Working to budget, strict timelines and KPIs
Our ideal candidate needs to have:
(Essential and desirable)
- Ideally BS/MS degree in marketing, business administration or engineering
- At least 3-4 years marketing experience in customer marketing
- Strong direct mail and campaigns experience across both online and offline channels
- Geekily analytical, results and data driven. Constantly monitoring, tracking and evaluating.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A highly motivated individual with an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial marketing approach
- Laser focused attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Can work autonomously when required but can also adapt to needs of the team
- Team player with a positive, proactive attitude and ability to influence key stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel, Power Point, Word. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator is a plus
The role will be based in Hammersmith, London. The successful candidate will be offered a mix of monthly salary and milestone and achievement based incentive
If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you.