Are you a strong B2B marketing professional, experienced in both online and offline campaign management looking for your next project? VMAGROUP are working with a global financial business to find a Marketing Campaign Coordinator. During this 6 month FTC, the successful candidate will be a key support in the delivery of the marketing plans and therefore a vital coordinator across all marketing teams and functions. Whilst the role is based in GB, the primary focus will be supporting the Global Lines of Business. This means the role requires working with Marketing colleagues and Line of Business teams across the global network.
The Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Offer assistance and accept help from colleagues to accomplish marketing activities and priorities
- Coordinating and liaising with regional and global marketing colleagues (Communications, Design, PR, Digital and Research/Analytics) as required to deliver campaigns and programmes
- Supporting the Marketing/Campaign Manager with the delivery of client events. Liaise with the Event Teams for brand and process alignment. Liaise with the Communication Teams to ensure appropriate advertising of the event on our Intranet, Internet and social media tools. Liaise with local Line of Business administrator as appropriate
- Evaluating marketing campaigns to ensure that the activity is helping the company to achieve its sales goals. Use the activity to help guide and improve future marketing initiatives
- Developing good working relationships and work closely with other members of the marketing team to ensure consistency of approach to marketing activities and to share new ideas and best practices both in GB and globally
- Developing and maintain good relationships with key individuals within the Line of Business/Campaign, in GB and globally by understanding their business issues and providing proactive advice
- Developing and maintain a good understanding of the products, services and solutions that the Line of Business/Campaign offers to clients
- Understand the importance of global connectivity for growth of the global business teams and collaboration with industry initiatives
Person Specification for the Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator:
- Relevant marketing experience is essential, ideally gained within a professional services or a B2B environment.
- Proven experience in marketing communications across a broad spectrum of offline and online media (e.g. print, direct mail, email marketing)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to juggle a large workload and prioritise work effectively
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised, whilst recognising when to escalate issues or ask for help when required
- Strong team player with good people skills and a proven track record of providing support to other team members and building collaborative relationships
- Experience of working within a consultancy/insurance environment would be an advantage
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.