The experience we need.
The successful Marketing Campaign Assistant will ideally…
- Have good broad marketing knowledge
- Experience of CMS and broadcast tools / campaign tools
- Exceptional administrative background
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Good analytical background
- Strong Project Management skills (juggling multiple projects)
- Friendly and proactive attitude
- Support the delivery of effective eCRM campaign activities using email marketing techniques
- Assist with the production of mailing selections, proofing and campaign results reporting
- Collate content for marketing collateral
- Assist with acquisition marketing campaigns
- Use of CMS
- Operational support for the Direct Marketing team
My client are one of the most prestigious companies to work for in the South West, if not the country. They are highly regarded by all and have an extremely loyal supporter base.
What you’ll get in return.
In return, you will be working within a highly talented team in a good location on some exciting projects. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful Marketing Campaign Assistant to bring their accumulated knowledge to the table and also learn lots more.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Dan Carne a call.