Robert Half Creative are helping an architecture firm in the City of London to recruit for a Marketing BID Coordinator, paying between £150-£250 a day. This is a temporary opportunity with the possibility to go permanent at the end of the contract. You will be responsible for assisting with bid coordination, creating marketing material and supporting the wider team and directors.
Marketing BID Coordinator
- Coordinate the bid process from start to end, assembling PQQs, bid documents and presentations
- Write content where possible and collate input for deadlines, and proofread responses
- Prepare marketing template content, marketing collateral and award submission preparation.
- Previous experience preparing bids, tenders or with RFP writing. Minimum two years experience.
- A flair for graphic design
- Proficient in MS Office & Adobe CS, particularly Indesign
- Efficient, excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
A world-leading architecture and design practice in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
Between £150-£250 a day
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.