Marketing Automation Manager – Tech – Manchester - £55,000
Are you a data-savvy individual and champion of the consumer? We may have the perfect role for you within a friendly and collaborative team!
Our client is a well-established household name who goes above and beyond to provide their customers with top quality services every day. They offer an environment in which their employees can be heard and thrive, with progression at the heart of how the business operates.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be a champion of the consumer and be able to provide them with the best possible communications experience to ensure they engage and stay. The ideal candidate will be capable of utilising the Salesforce platform to produce highly targeted and effective campaigns whilst exploiting the capacity for automation for email and SMS campaigns.
Got what it takes? Keep reading…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Marketing Automation Manager:
- Plan and execute CRM campaign strategy – channels used, how we identify them and how to personalise.
- Build campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud using SFMC.
- Support the Marketing Automation Senior Manager in innovating the Salesforce capability by researching and implementing new datasets.
- Contribute towards the development of the customer marketing programme from seasonal/manual to automated, omni-channel and behaviourally triggered campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree in a relevant subject such as maths, computer science or digital CRM.
- Proficient with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and data extensions such as Ampscript, Journey Builder, Automation Studio and reporting.
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL.
- In-depth understanding of the use of data in campaigns.
- Able to work collaboratively with other in-house teams.
- API and coding knowledge are desirable.
- Experience with web analytics and data planning is advantageous.
If you like the sound of this role, apply online now! If you would like to speak to one of our specialised recruitment consultants contact us on 0161 833 1044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.