Opportunity for a data driven Marketing Automation Manager with extensive campaign and CRM experience to join this business intelligence organisation
Marketing Automation Manager-£45,000-£57,000-London
Our client is one of the world's leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events businesses, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world.
As a Marketing Automation Manager you will be responsible for:
- managing direct marketing processes and operations
- marketing automation campaign creation, execution and reporting
- managing all elements of marketing automation programs including emails to the database and other lead generation campaigns
- leading a team in marketing automation
- measuring the effectiveness of promotional programmes and campaigns across the marketing mix globally
In order to be considered for this Marketing Automation Manager role you will have:
- extensive experience of B2B marketing campaign management and CRM
- experience using a Marketing Automation Platform, preferably Eloqua
- knowledge of database manipulation and list management
- team management experience
- confidence maintaining budgets, assessing costs and benefits
- data driven with strong analytical skills
If this Marketing Automation Manager role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
Marketing Automation Manager-£45,000-£57,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.