My client is a B2B SaaS start-up that is quickly changing the face of an industry. With multiple awards under their belt, they’re building an international presence and need someone dynamic and creative to be at the forefront of this. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Automation Executive will build out the marketing system processes to increase revenue. If you’re Hubspot whiz with excellent planning and project management skills, then we want to hear from you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with team members to implement and manage all Hubspot campaigns (workflows, emails, landing pages, etc.)
- Lead management and data management process
- Analysing and reporting all campaign activities, KPI’s and marketing attribution
- Continually striving to improve system processes to ensure maximum ROI
- Identifying different segmentation criteria based on audience behaviour, demographic, geographic, psychographic characteristics, etc.
Are you the right person?
- You should have at least 2 years’ experience using Hubspot (B2B SaaS preferred but not essential)
- You will have experience in analysing/optimising and monitoring campaigns against business goals
- You should some experience with/understanding of Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill are essential
- You will be a self-starter who can work independently, escalate issues quickly and create solutions
In return you will be offered a market-leading package and excellent benefits (including flexible working, a substantial holiday allowance and company socials)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.