Aspire are proud to be recruiting for an organisation that is dedicated to creating an environment where employees feel included, valued and able to achieve great things.
Due to an ongoing digital transformation a newly created opportunity for an Automation Specialist has arisen. This is a chance for someone to really establish themselves as a specialist within the automated area of digital marketing.
The purpose of the organisation is to lead and promote the advancement of science, practice and education in pharmacy to shape and influence the future delivery of pharmacy driven services.
They support and empower members to improve health outcomes for society through professional guidance, networks and resources. If you want to work for an organisation that truly adds value to society, this could be the role for you.
In addition to being an employer that passionately invests in it's employees personal development, benefits also include a contributory pension scheme, flexible working, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts, season ticket loans, a subsidised staff restaurant, a Ride2Work scheme, free flu vaccinations, a monthly fruit day, discounts at local restaurants, plus a range of activities including on site Pilates classes and a running club.
As marketing automation executive, you will be an integral member of our 6-person team of professionals dedicated to meeting customer needs and growing the value of our business.
Specialising in data management, marketing automation and conversion rate optimisation, you will advise, support and implement targeted communications programmes to drive engagement, optimise lead value and influence retention.
The business is implementing Pardot now and this will be your opportunity to suggest, create and optimise campaigns from the ground up.
- Building campaign workflows in Pardot and all associated assets such as data segments, landing pages, forms and third party integration's.
- Devising implementing, monitoring and optimising automated communication campaigns, across web and email to meet marketing objectives.
- Ensuring activity is targeted, meaningful, impactful and measurable. Implementing conversion rate optimisation techniques and strategies to improve campaign effectiveness, including A/B testing.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign effectiveness against targets and ROI, using Pardot, Salesforce and Google Analytics insights.
- Supporting team with paid media activity such as social and search advertising. Including data targeting and selection, campaign set up, production, measurement, reporting and optimisation.
- At least 2 years' experience in either an automation role or a generalist marketing or marketing executive role involving a large element of email campaigns and automation
- Significant experience using a recognised ESP such as Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua etc.
- Understanding and experience with paid search and social advertising, including google, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Working knowledge and interest in website, SEO, PPC, email, and social channels
- To be able to confidently demonstrate positive impact on Conversion rate optimisation
- Passionate about marketing and optimising digital channels
If you have automated marketing experience and would like to work for a great organisation, please apply today!