Robert Half have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Automation Exec within the Professional Services sector. The role involves leading the Marketing Automation strategy and supporting the Automation team. In addition, the role includes supporting areas such as campaigns, content marketing and social media.
As Senior Marketing Automation exec, you will be involved in consulting across EMEA regions, focussing strategy, planning and analytics.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of a Marketing Automation platform (Pardot)
- Pioneering innovative campaigns for Marketing Automation
- Creating brand awareness and attraction into the business
- Generating and developing leads for the different areas of business
- Working with different business lines and 3rd parties to deliver MQL's
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- Minimum 2 years proven track record working in Marketing Automation
- Relevant experience working across international markets
- Positive 'can do' proactive approach
- Strong time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to build relationships , both internally and externally, as well as stakeholders
The Senior Marketing Automation Executive will be joining a leading business within the Global Real Estate space based in London. Their global network values ambitious professionals. You will be reporting into the Head of Digital and joining a supportive marketing team.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £40,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.