Marketing Automation Consultant (Marketo) – B2B – Leeds - £Competitive
Work with one of the leading marketing automation specialists in the country as part of their Leeds based team!
Our client is one of the largest B2B digital consultancies in the UK and due to recent business growth and an expanding client base they are looking for a talented Marketing Automation Consultant to join their team! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team who offer flexible working and fantastic opportunities for career growth.
With full ownership, the Marketing Automation Consultant will lead the Marketo set up and optimisation process and work alongside the key stakeholders in the business to create new services. This role will need someone with a track record working with Marketo (MCE, MCSA or equivalent) and with a can-do attitude!
Key Roles & Responsibilities of Marketing Automation Consultant:
- Create and test the testing documentation.
- Identify new and future business opportunities.
- Translate technical specification documentation working alongside the strategy team.
- Ensure clients are informed and understand the solution with assistance from the client services team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience with Marketo (MCE, MCSA or equivalent).
- Knowledge of configuration and implementation of enterprise systems.
- Ability to write and translate technical documentation.
- Communication skills.
- A Proactive and strategic thinker who is able to quickly and effectively solve problems.
- An analytical individual.
- Outstanding communication skills to ensure confidence when dealing with clients.
- Willingness to travel (when necessary).
Do you have the experience to succeed in this exciting role? Apply now or if you would like more information call one of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1044 or email us at email@example.com