Marketing Associate, Milton Keynes -
Our client, a global B2B software and technology organisation are seeking a Marketing Associate to join their growing marketing team based in their offices in Milton Keynes. The company in question are highly renowned in their field and have an open, honest and ideas focused culture.
Due to exciting organic growth, this is a brand-new position within the marketing team to look after new business areas within the UK and EMEA. Reporting into the Marketing Manager and working within their UK team of circa 5, you'll be responsible for:
- Writing engaging and thought-leadership focused content for the website, social media channels and email campaigns
- Updating the website via WordPress, with relevant content and ensuring relevant information for products, news and press releases
- Managing the social media channels and writing blogs
- Assisting with events and trade show strategies and work closely with the team to deliver
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns
- Assisting with digital advertising including PPC and paid social
In order to be considered for this role, you will have at least 3-4 years' marketing experience, from a B2B background, ideally in software or technology. Those coming from larger scale companies with a commercial mindset will be best suited, and some travel will be involved so you'll need to have a driving licence and your own transport.
Due to the location of the offices, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Luton, Aylesbury, Wellingborough, Newport Pagnell and Bletchley.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.