A leading and well respected London based asset management business is looking for a Marketing Associate to join their friendly and supportive team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for carrying out marketing deliverables and functions.
- Responsibility for client-facing material front-to-back
- Working on a large volume of presentation material, extracting data from internal and external sources, applying format/branding rules
- The completion of high-quality presentation packs and other marketing materials in support of sales pitches, marketing and client services
- Manage the production of monthly, quarterly and periodical reporting (factsheets/presentations/client reports)
- Co-ordination of information flow between all relevant internal business areas to ensure all reports allocated are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support and develop good working relationships with the internal business areas (Investment Teams, Compliance, marketing etc.) ensuring clear and accurate communication.
- Quality: ensure consistency in content throughout marketing documentation
- Design: coordinate and implement
- Drive transformation of materials for automation
- Contribute to identifying areas for continuous improvement within Client Reporting
- Maintain and manage the company website
- Act as a point of contact for queries, client instructions and reporting requests (regular & ad-hoc) - responding in a timely manner
- Experience in a hands-on marketing role
- Experience, knowledge or interest in the financial serviced industry
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office systems including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong ambition and drive to learn and grow in a fast moving business
- Can-do attitude with great attention to detail
- Stakeholder management experience at various levels
- Strong communication and organisation skills
You will have the opportunity to work for a successful and strong brand with clear career growth opportunities. You will also be provided with support for further education or development. If you are an ambitious and strong communicator looking for your next step up in your career, we'd love to hear from you. In return you will receive a generous package including generous bonuses and benefits.